Prestige Assurance Plc requires the services of successful, versatile and highly experienced person for the position of RESIDENT MANAGERS (MARKETERS), in the following locations Calabar, Yenagoa, Asaba, Benin, Enugu, Uyo, Owerri, Katsina, Birnin Kebbi, Lokoja, Ilorin, Minna, Akure, Oshogbo, Jos and Sokoto.
The ideal candidate must not be more than 37 years in age and must be conversant with the Insurance Market; possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in marketing of general Insurance products.
· Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2nd Class division.
· Possession of a Diploma in Insurance.
· Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
· Good knowledge of Insurance products.
· Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint.
· Ability to generate desired reports independently.
· Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
· Plan and carry out effective marketing of all the various products of the Company and reporting to the Branch Manager for underwriting and claims settlements.
· Developing new businesses, servicing existing accounts and growing customer base.
· Monitor renewals and ensuring customer’s retention in line the company’s set standard.
· Carry out environmental scanning and take advantage of available business opportunities.
· Determining appropriate premium rates and codes based on the classification assigned in consultation with the Branch Office.
· Executing strategies to ensure that the target is met and surpassed as well as review and generation of daily marketing reports to the Branch Manager.
· Assess and give quotation on risks, proposals, broking slips in consultation with the Branch Manager.
· Track receivables and ensure prompt premium remittance and timely rendition of Reports to the Branch Office.
Please indicate the branch/location of your interest in your application and attach copies of your credentials to your application.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should within a week from this 20th September, 2017 day of publication, forward a copy of their application with detailed CV, using the position as the location to: